Charlton ChairChocolate Chenille
chair charlton chenille chocolate
PRODUCT DETAILSPerched atop elongated wooden legs, the Charlton Chair is the picture of classic furniture design. Devotees of 1920s styles will appreciate this modern interpretation. Featuring outwardly angled arms and a single-bench seat, it’s the perfect addition to stylish modern interiors.
- All Charlton Chairs have a single bench seat, one (1) back cushion and two (2) side cushions.
- Overall Width is 42"W
- Classic Depth is 33"D; Luxe Depth is 40"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 31"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Providing a “fuzzy feel, ” Chenille is created from a yarn that has a raised, textured surface, which is known as pile. It is a tightly woven fabric that is thick, heavy and soft.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.