Charlton ChairGraphite Chambray
chair chambray charlton graphite 3
PRODUCT DETAILSPerched atop elongated wooden legs, the Charlton Chair is the picture of classic furniture design. Devotees of 1920s styles will appreciate this modern interpretation. Featuring outwardly angled arms and a single-bench seat, it’s the perfect addition to stylish modern interiors.
- All Charlton Chairs have a single bench seat, one (1) back cushion and two (2) side cushions.
- Overall Width is 42"W
- Classic Depth is 33"D; Luxe Depth is 40"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 31"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Its signature pattern gives it an almost heather appearance. While both casual and dimensional, Chambray offers up a quality that is woven on warp and solid cross yarn and embraces dimension and strength. A light knit substrate stabilizes the fabric and yet still allows it to be draped, ultimately adding a hum sprung vibe.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.