Crosby ChairAlabaster Herringbone
alabaster chair crosby herringbone 3
PRODUCT DETAILSDesign lovers, meet your new favorite modern chair. The classically inspired form of this silhouette incorporates an elegant slope-arm and cleanly curved single seat. Low block feet complete the look.
- All Crosby Chairs have one (1) bench seat, back cushion and throw pillow.
- Overall Width is 35"W
- Classic Depth is 38"D; Luxe Depth is 43"D
- Seat Height is 18.5"H; Overall Height is 32.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.