Horatio ChairSilver Streak Herringbone
chair crypton herringbone horatio silver streak
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Horatio Chair simplifies the elements of a traditional sofa design into a peaceful modern silhouette. The arched camelback and gently tapered arms encase the cozy square seat. Contemporary minimalism with an ode to a time-honored classic silhouette.
- All Horatio Chairs have a single bench seat and a tight back cushion.
- Overall Width is 43"W
- Classic Depth is 36"D; Luxe Depth is 40"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 33"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.