Hudson SofaAlabaster Basketweave
6' 7' 8' 9' alabaster basketweave hudson sofa
PRODUCT DETAILSSleek, elegant, and absolutely liveable. The Hudson Sofa leads the way for reimagined classics, bringing exquisite art deco-inspired design into a simple and functional form. Brass nail heads and button tufting accentuate the elegant 1920’s roots of this tight seat stunner.
- All Hudson sofa sizes have a tight seat cushion and a tight back cushion.
- Overall Depth is 37"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 32"
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Identified by its checkered appearance, Basketweave is made up of groups of warp and wept threading, which are interlaced to form a simple but hunky crisscross pattern.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.