Hudson SofaBurgundy Herringbone
6' 7' 8' 9' burgundy herringbone hudson lifestyle sofa
PRODUCT DETAILSSleek, elegant, and absolutely liveable. The Hudson Sofa leads the way for reimagined classics, bringing exquisite art deco-inspired design into a simple and functional form. Brass nail heads and button tufting accentuate the elegant 1920’s roots of this tight seat stunner.
- All Hudson sofa sizes have a tight seat cushion and a tight back cushion.
- Overall Depth is 37"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 32"
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break at reversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.