Ludlow ChairOyster Raw Linen
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Ludlow Chair is a petite quintessential roll-arm that combines clean lines with traditional elements. It is low to the ground, deep in profile with a waterfall skirt for casual yet sophisticated appeal.
- All Ludlow chair have one (1) bench seat, back cushion and throw pillow.
- Overall Width is 40"W
- Classic Depth is 38"D; Luxe Depth is 42"D
- Seat Height is 20"H; Overall Height is 34"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- It is a medium-weight linen blend and has an ample body with an exceptional hand. The textured linen weave combines rich texture and a slight variegated color.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.