Madison ChairAlabaster Chenille
PRODUCT DETAILSThe slim-lined arms of the Madison Chair will add modern and casual glamour to any room. It is low to the ground, deep in profile and features a sleek streamline with sophisticated appeal.
- All Madison Chairs have a single bench seat and one (1) Back Cushion.
- Overall Width is 32"W
- Classic Depth is 38"D; Luxe Depth is 41"D
- Seat Height is 20"H; Overall Height is 33"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Providing a “fuzzy feel, ” Chenille is created from a yarn that has a raised, textured surface, which is known as pile. It is a tightly woven fabric that is thick, heavy and soft.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.