Madison OttomanAlabaster Herringbone
alabaster herringbone madison ottoman
PRODUCT DETAILSA handsome companion to the Madison seating collection, this ottoman makes an equally lovely accent piece to mix with other furniture thanks to its elegant, versatile design. A thick rounded base is topped with a thinner cushion, slightly proud and overstuffed, for relaxed comfort in traditional or modern spaces.
- All Madison Ottomans have a single bench seat.
- Overall Dimensions are 35"W x 24"D x 18.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.