Madison OttomanOyster Herringbone
herringbone madison ottoman oyster 3
PRODUCT DETAILSA handsome companion to the Madison seating collection, this ottoman makes an equally lovely accent piece to mix with other furniture thanks to its elegant, versatile design. A thick rounded base is topped with a thinner cushion, slightly proud and overstuffed, for relaxed comfort in traditional or modern spaces.
- All Madison Ottomans have a single bench seat.
- Overall Dimensions are 35"W x 24"D x 19"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.