Madison SofaBlack Jack Distressed Chenille
PRODUCT DETAILSWith its clean lines and shelter-arm, the Madison sofa provides a sense of stability and comfort. It is low to the ground, deep in profile and features a sleek streamline with sophisticated appeal.
- All Madison sofa sizes have a single bench seat.
- 5' length sofas have one (1) back cushion.
- 6', 7', 8', 9' and 10' length sofas have two (2) back cushions.
- Classic Depth is 38"D; Luxe Depth is 41"D
- Seat Height is 20"H; Overall Height is 33"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Evoking the purity of the refined chenille weave, this material embraces a slightly distressed look, while offering a medium weight upholstery grade that is gentle to the hand.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.