Mercer ChairAlabaster Herringbone
PRODUCT DETAILSThe Mercer Chairs amply padded cushions offer sink-in-comfort while its contemporary and sophisticated design allow it to fit seamlessly in a variety of room styles.
- All Mercer chair have one (1) seat cushion and one (1) back cushion.
- Overall Width is 36"W
- Classic Depth is 39"D; Luxe Depth is 44"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 33.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break at reversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.