Mercer SofaPumice Herringbone
10' 5' 6' 7' 8' 9' crypton herringbone mercer pumice sofa
PRODUCT DETAILSFrom movie nights to date nights, the Mercer Sofa is the perfect companion. Comfortable, clean-lined, and anchored in tradition, this is the ultimate modern sofa. Timelessly elegant details shine with its low square feet and rounded angular profile.
- 5' length sofas have one (1) seat cushion and one (1) back cushion.
- 6', 7' and 8' length sofas have two (2) seat cushions and two (2) back cushions.
- 9' and 10' length sofas have three (3) seat cushions and three (3) back cushions.
- Classic Depth is 39"D; Luxe Depth is 44"D
- Seat Height is 19"H; Overall Height is 33.5"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.