Rivington ChairGraphite Chambray
chair chambray graphite rivington
PRODUCT DETAILSA beautiful way to relax. The Rivington Chair’s high sheltering arms surround you in stylish comfort. Never one to skimp on style, this chair offers the perfect mix of couture and tradition with tapered block feet and outward-slanting arms.
- All Rivington Chairs have single bench seat, one (1) back cushion and two (2) kidney pillows.
- Overall Width is 44"W
- Classic Depth is 37"D; Luxe Depth is 41"D
- Seat Height is 18"H; Overall Height is 31"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Its signature pattern gives it an almost heather appearance. While both casual and dimensional, Chambray offers up a quality that is woven on warp and solid cross yarn and embraces dimension and strength. A light knit substrate stabilizes the fabric and yet still allows it to be draped, ultimately adding a hum sprung vibe.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.