Thompson SofaPumice Herringbone
10' 5' 6' 7' 8' 9' crypton herringbone pumice sofa thompson
PRODUCT DETAILSFind home in the Thompson Sofa. This sleek design is a new benchmark for modern home style with a traditional twist. Tactile sloped roll arms enclose the effortless comfort of its single bench seat. Neatly tapered square feet complete the look.
- All Thompson sofa sizes have single bench seat.
- 5' length sofas have one (1) back cushion.
- 6' and 7' length sofas have two (2) back cushions.
- 8', 9' and 10' length sofas have three (3) back cushions.
- Classic Depth is 41"D; Luxe Depth is 46"D
- Seat Height is 17"H; Overall Height is 32"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- Cushions feature a foam core with a feather wrap. Seat cushions are down fill with spring support.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.