Varick ChairGraphite Herringbone
chair crypton graphite herringbone varick
PRODUCT DETAILSThe epitome of modern comfort and style. The Varick Chair seamlessly blends tailored stitching with overstuffed, super-thick cushions for luxurious lounging possibilities.
- All Varick Chairs have a tight seat and a tight back.
- Overall Width is 58"W
- Classic Depth is 41"D; Luxe Depth is 47"D
- Seat Height is 17"H; Overall Height is 30"H
Construction DetailsEach piece is custom made to order by local craftsman in North Carolina using high quality, naturally based materials.
- Frames are made from cross-directional engineered hardwood. Each frame has centered cross rails to reinforce the life of the furniture piece.
- All upholstery is hand-sewn onto the frame to ensure a perfect fit.
- Distinguished from a plain chevron by the break atreversal, the Herringbone weave is a chenille fabric that forms a sharp, tone-on-tone midscale V-shape pattern that gives each piece a distinctive look.
- This fabric features Crypton which is a performance technology built into every fiber to resists spills, stains and odors. Crypton Home Fabric is non-toxic, it is GREENGUARD™ Gold certified for sustainability, and it is milled in the USA.
- The seat is constructed with high gauge steel no-sag sinuous spring suspension system.
- This style is a tight seat. Both seat and back are upholstered, with no loose cushions. This gives a cleaner, more tailored appearance and a firmer feel.
- Please allow 6-8 weeks for production time.